Updated on 02/11/2020
- Our Online Store is taking orders for our UK Customers. There does seem to be delays in some areas, with deliviers running approx 10 days late, but please be patient once its on its way.
- Our International Deliveries are Still Suspended.
- Our team members are answering emails as soon as possible again please be patient as there may be a delay in responding
The store will be closed from Thursday 5th November onwards in line with UK Lockdown
If you purchased items from our store from 12th October onwards, and wish to return items, we will allow this after lockdown has ended. Please keep your items in New, Sealed and will all labels on items and in a smoke free environment.
Below are information on how the store will be running when open
- Face Coverings are now being enforced when visiting, if you do not have one we have some disposable ones to use.
- Please shop / look on our website first to what you wish to purchase.
- There will be no changing rooms open.
- Restriction are in place for the fitting of boots.
- The Ski / Snowboard equipment area is now open with restrictions - Please see information here
- Please pay on card where possible
- Restrictions in place for returns / exchanges. More information below
- Public toilets are closed.
Footwear Fitting - Bookings. We have had to limit the number of people who want to try on footwear to keep our customers and staff safe. If you are wanting to try on any footwear booking a time slot may be required. If the store is quiet you should get served asap. However, if the store becomes busy we will have to apply a booking time slot. To be sure you can call us on 01254 671945, Highly recommended if visiting us on a Saturday.