- Size Chart
THERM-IC Power Glove Ski Light
Thin and versatile heated ski gloves. The thinnest heated gloves for 360° finger warmth in our range! 3 degrees of warmth, with up to 10 hours of heat so you never feel cold in winter.
The thinnest heated gloves in the Therm-ic range! These gloves have 360° heating so your fingers feel warm all the way round. They will keep your hands warm during days spent skiing or snowboarding. But as they are so thin, they are really versatile and can be used for other activities in the cold. The 10K membrane will keep your hands dry.
- Heated gloves: technology with 360° heating all around your fingers and the top of your hand, distributes warmth evenly inside the glove. The small batteries don’t take up much space and are concealed in a special pocket. Enjoy up to 10 hours of heating (level 1).
- Versatile gloves: the thinness and fit of the gloves makes them very versatile for all kinds of activities.
- Waterproofness: 10K/10K membrane for good breathability and protection against the rain.
- Drawstring and safety cord: you can easily adjust the fit of your gloves to your wrists, and you will no longer lose your gloves thanks to the safety cord
- Mask and nose wiper
- USB cable: recharge the batteries with the USB cable. You can connect them to any USB charger unit (unit not supplied).
In order to maximise the battery life, we recommend that you store them in a cool place (5°C to 20°C), after charging them halfway. When you store them, the batteries must not be connected to the glove or to the USB charger.
- You must not machine wash these gloves
- The drying temperature should not exceed 40°C
- Never dry Ultra Heat Gloves in a tumble dryer or on the radiator
- For optimal drying, use the Therm-ic Refresher, the Therm-ic dryer or the Therm-ic UV Warmer