- Size Chart
Expertly designed by our Extrem team this innovative hybrid has been body mapped with a range of new and highly technical GORE-TEX fabrics. To keep you comfortable, the most breathable GORE-TEX fabric, Active Shell, has been carefully placed around the core of the body to cool this high-heat zone. For enhanced durability a new generation of GORE-TEX PACLITE PLUS is placed in areas prone to abrasion, including around the chest and arms.
Improved comfort and movement when aiming for those hard to reach places comes from a revolutionary new GORE-TEX Topo Stretch fabric around the cuffs and hem, providing stretchable waterproof protection. Plus, when you’re working at full pelt, you feel the benefit of enhanced airflow thanks to the patented Berghaus Vapour Storm vent at the top of the back, along with ventilation from underarm YKK AquaGuard zips.
With a host of extra benefits including full hood adjustment and storm level construction this jacket is a feat of engineering.
- 375g (size M)
- Kinder to the environment as the main fabric is bluesign approved.
- Gain even more wet weather protection with the single point adjustable, helmet compatible hood.
- Keep essentials secure and dry with a water repellent zipped chest pocket.
- Keep driving rain, wind or snow out thanks to the two-way, water repellent YKK AquaGuard front zip.
- Two-way centre front zip works perfectly with a climbing harness.
- Secure closure with a press stud at the base of the zip