Wayfayrer All Day Breakfast
Wayfayrer meals provide a substantial meal and satisfy the heartiest of appetites whilst camping, walking, climbing, sailing and all other outdoor activities. Sealed in an individual, robust foil pouch, the tasty, pre-cooked meals are easy to carry, simple to prepare and can be served hot, after immersing the pouch in boiling water for seven to eight minutes with brew water waiting when you are done.
- Real food, ready to eat - The contents are fully cooked and so may be eaten hot or cold. To serve hot: Place unopened pouch in boiling water for 7-8 minutes. Alternatively empty the contents into a suitable saucepan and stir gently whilst heating thoroughly on a camping stove.
- Storage - Store unopened pouch in cool, dry conditions.
- Shelf life - 3 years from date of manufacture.
- Ingredient - Beans (32%), Water, Pork Sausages (13%) (Pork (67%), Potato Starch, Rusk, (Wheat Flour, Salt, Raising Agent: Ammonium Bicarbonate), Salt, Flavourings, Stabiliser: Tri-Di-Polyphosphates), Omelette (8%) ( Egg, Milk, Rapseed Oil, Salt, Thickener: Xanthan Gum; Pepper), Tomato Puree, Diced Bacon (5%) (Pork (94%), Salt, Glucose, Water, Stabiliser: Disodium Diphosphate; Anti-oxidant: Sodium Ascorbate; Preservatives: Sodium Nitrite), Sugar, Maize Starch, Modified Maize Starch,Wheat Flour, Salt, Colour: Paprika Extract; Onion Powder, Paprika, Flavouring.
- Nutritional information (Average values per 100g) - Energy: 504kj/120kcal. Protein: 6.8g. Carbohydrate: 13.9g. Fat: 4.1g.
- Allergens - Gluten from Wheat, Egg and Dairy.