The Silva Classic Compass is an excellent, entry-level compass that is recommended by the Duke of Edinburgh Award Scheme, it is lightweight, robust and easy to use making it ideal for beginners.
- The magnifying lens makes map-reading easy and it’s ruled edges are compatible with both 1:25k and 1:50k map scales.
- The compass also comes with a detachable lanyard and a 50 millimetre-scale across the width of the scratch-resistant base plate.
- Basic yet functional
- Duke of Edinburgh Award Scheme recommended
- Magnifying lens
- Ruled edges compatible with 1:25k and 1:50k maps
- Millimetre scale across the width
- Scratch-resistant base plate
- Detachable lanyard
- Colours: Red, brown and white
- Dimensions: 8 x 5 x 1cm
- Weight: 24g (approx.)