Insulated ARED V02 20 000 ski pants. Looser, freestyle fit. For downhill cruising and laps in the park.
Made from tough-wearing polyester fabric. Highly waterproof and breathable. Seam-sealed. Fully lined with high warmth, low-bulk fill. 4-way stretch and articulated knee design for easy movement. Powder-blocking snowgaiters. Reinforced hems to keep them stronger for longer. Nifty grow cuffs that can be unpicked for a longer length when they need it. Designed to coordinate with jacket collection.
- Waterproof and breathable Ared V02 20000 polyester 4-way stretch fabric
- Durable water repellent finish
- Taped seams
- High loft polyester insulation
- Warm touch lining to upper legs
- Adjustable detachable braces with front slider system
- Elasticated waist adjusters
- Multiple pockets including zipped pockets
- Articulated knee design
- Reinforced binding at hem
- Tab up hem
- Grow cuffs at hem
- Integral snow gaiters
- Reflective detail for enhanced visibility