Highly waterproof/breathable ARED V02 20 000 ski pants with detachable braces and four-way stretch. Engineered for maximum comfort. From deep winter to late spring.
Made from tough-wearing Oxford Polyester with a small grid pattern. Seam-sealed. Four-way stretch and articulated knee design for aerobic mobility. Detachable bib system and an adjustable waistband for a fine-tuned fit. Powder-blocking snowgaiters. Reinforced hems to keep them stronger for longer. Slim fitting, but roomy where needed, with a slight flare to sit over boots. Designed to coordinate with jacket collection.
- Waterproof and breathable Ared V02 20000 Oxford polyester 4-way stretch fabric
- Durable water repellent finish
- Taped seams
- Warm touch lining to upper legs
- Adjustable detachable braces with front slider system
- High backed adjustable waist system
- 2 x side zipped pockets
- Articulated knee design
- Reinforced self fabric overlay at inner ankle
- Reinforced binding at hem
- Zip gusset at hem
- Tab up hem
- Integral snow gaiters