Vango Force 10 Vulcan -7 Sleeping Bag
The perfect performance bag for 2-3 season of the year, the Vango Force 10 Vulcan -7 is the lightest in the Vulcan range and is perfect for the minimalist camper with the best fabrics and insulation
The insulation is ethically sourced 90/10 duck down with a high loft of 700 fill power, this has also been synthetically treated so it can perform for longer if it was to get slightly wet, but this is backed up by the water repellent outer to the sleeping bag.
The warmth of the bag is also helped by the innovative V-Baffle construction which keeps the filling in correct locations across the body reducing cold spots as well as the reflective materials to keep the heat inside the sleeping bag
Great extra features include the arrow footing shape at the base, the internal zip and collar baffles and the roll top dry bag for carrying.
Pack Size: 23.0 x 20.0cm
Max User Height: 200cm
- Pack Size: 23.0 x ø20.0cm
- Range: Trekking
- Comfort: -1°
- Limit: -7°
- Weight: 0.96kg
- Extreme: -24°
- Ext Chest Width: 80cm
- Max User Height: 200cm
- Suggested Usage Max: 20°
- Suggested Usage Min: -7°
- Int Chest Width: 70cm
- Int Foot Width: 46cm
- Int Length: 217cm
- Shape: Mummy
- Performance: 3 Season
- Zip Side: Left
- Fill Type: Synthetic
- V Baffle Construction - Using Thermal-Reverb reflective interlining in a V shaped cross-section throughout the bag, the pinnacle of thermal efficiency is achieved.
- Hydro-barrier down - Premium 90/10 700 fill power duck down stays drier four times longer than untreated down
- Ethically sourced down - Humanely collected down from birds that have not been subject to any unnecessary harm
- Made up of 15, 20 and 40 denier yarn, Polair Enduro is an extremely lightweight, highly robust, wind resistant nylon fabric. This 34g/m² fabric ensures the down is carefully guarded and is allowed to function to full effect.
- The tightly woven construction of the 20D, 33g/m², nylon Polair Active fabric create a warm, soft to touch and easily compressible material which is also water and tear resistant.
- Thermal-Reverb - Aluminised layer reflects radiated body heat back to the user for maximum warmth
- Thermal Embrace System - Elasticated thread sewn into the inner fabric. Makes the sleeping bag gently conform close to the body. Reduces cold spots and increases loft of insulation.
- Mesh storage sack - Allows down to loft whilst in storage, increasing the lifespan of sleeping bag
- Insulated, adjustable shoulder baffle - Retains heat within the sleeping bag
- 3D hood with multi-cord closure - Structured hood design keeps the head and shoulders warmer during the night. The hood's dual cord thicknesses allow easy adjustment in the dark
- Arrow Foot - Shaped foot area allowing feet to relax into their natural position
- Interlocking Zip Baffles - Two precision filled baffles of premium down are designed to overlap and therefore provide consistent insulation along the zip.
- Full Length Two-Way Auto-Lock Zip with Zip Guard: Used to seal in warmth or provide ventilation and can be used from inside the bag. Anti-catch piping helps to prevent the zip from snagging on the lining.
- Internal pocket - Provides convenient storage for small items
- Omega shaping - Engineered to position zips and seams in the lower section of the bag. Ergonomically shaped to fit around head and shoulders for improved heat retention
- Roll top dry bag - Expel excess air and roll 3 times for a sealed, water tight bag
- Temperature ratings independently measured in accordance with EN 13537:2012 - Extensively tested to meet accurate temperature rating standards