Vango Planet 100 Sleeping Bag
Perfect for the long distance traveler, The Vango Planet 100 has specifically designed fo those who are going to use the bag regular and carrying from place to place. The comfort temperature rating of 8° is perfect for all tropical and warmer climates.
The outwe fabric is made of a lightweight polyester which has been treated to protect from bacteria, mould and insects. Perfect if you cant wash the sleeping bag regular while traveling. Around teh head has a treated mosquito net which can be used both while sleeping or if out for the day keeping insects at bay.
To save on your packing the compression stuffsack is fleece lined so can be turned inside out, stuffed and used as a pillow.
The different colors have been produced in previous years, hence there is some price difference due to older stock
Pack Size: 26.0 x ø17.0cm
Int Length: 200cm
Vango Planet 100 Sleeping Bag Features
- Limit: 4°
- Extreme: -10°
- Ext Chest Width: 80cm
- Max User Height: 190cm
- Suggested Usage Max: 25°
- Suggested Usage Min: 8°
- Int Chest Width: 78cm
- Family Sleeping Bag Collections: Excel
- Int Foot Width: 53cm
- Performance: 2 Season
- 2 panel 3D hood - Prevents heat loss from the head for maximum warmth
- Diamond polyester ripstop shell
- Full Length Two-Way Auto-Lock Zip with Zip Guard: Used to seal in warmth or provide ventilation and can be used from inside the bag. Anti-catch piping helps to prevent the zip from snagging on the lining.
- Insulated zip baffle - Retains heat within the sleeping bag and reduces cold spots
- Insulite™ Superfine insulation - a blend of spiralised, siliconised fibres, which combine to produce a highly compressible, extremely durable and lightweight filling
- Internal pocket - Provides convenient storage for small items
- Loose shell - Reduces cold spots to keep you warmer at night
- Lightweight mosquito net - Coated in anti-bacterial finish to repel midges, mosquitos, wasps, hornets and other insects
- Reversible stuffsack is fleece lined and can be used to create a pillow. Removable compression system.
- Soft to the touch, Polair Silky gives a level of comfort that is hugely beneficial after a long day’s trekking.
- Temperature ratings independently measured in accordance with EN 13537:2012 - Extensively tested to meet accurate temperature rating standards
- Vango Shield - Effectively repels insects and prevents growth of odour-causing bacteria and mould
- Zip extends around foot - Optional ventilation at the foot of bag. Allows sleeping bag to be used as a blanket in warm weather