- Inflation System
The Outdoor Revolution Airedale 8.0 Tent was a massive seller for 2019 so it continues for 2020 with no changes. The Outdoor Revolution Airedale 8.0 Tent is the largest tunnel tent in the range and incorporates all the best features OR have to give. Including the new higher spec flysheet and lifetime guarantee air frame system.
Spacious living area, large bedroom pods really make this tent designed for bigger families that want the extra room for longer camping trips as well as fitting in all their luxury items to really make this tent a home from home. The new Twilight darker bedrooms very versatile with curtains so you can have the configuration for your family as you wish. The bedrooms also have the much improved vortex ventilation system to keep the air flowing throughout.
The very large and spacious central living area is big enough for tables, chairs and other camping equipment you may need and has very easy access from both the side and inner door to porch. The side door has a mesh panel backing to be used during the daytime. All windows use a anti-glare tint to give a nice amount of light but also giving some privacy.
Pitching is easy even for such a large tent, with the inflation system that is unique to Outdoor Revolution. Inflate each beam to the desired PSI, but the tubes have a dump valve on them to allow any excess air to escape. This means you cannot over inflate them, and also great for warmer climates where the air expands throughout the day allowing you to relax and enjoy your holiday.
This package deal includes the fitted Snug Rug Carpet and also the footprint groundsheet
Pack Size: 88x68x55cmWeight 45.9kg
Outdoor Revolution Airedale 8.0 Features
- 180HDE Hex Print Fabric - Lightweight High Density All Weather Fabric, With the Waterproofing, Fade Resistance and Durability of Much Heavier Fabrics.
- 4,000mm² Hydrostatic Head & Fully Taped Seams Throughout - Exceptionally Waterproof; Water Will Simply Bead Onto the Surface and Roll Off.
- Five Single Oxygen Air Frame Tubes - Easy to Erect Multiple Inflation Point Air Frame, Ensuring Speedy Pitching.
- Dynamic Speed Valves - The Quickest, Simplest & Most Reliable Inflation Valve on the Market.
- Intelligent Frame Relief Valve Protection System - Our Exclusive Pressure Relief Valve to Prevent Overinflation, Expelling Any Excess Air Above 6PSI.
- Lifetime Guarantee - On the Oxygen Air-Frame Tube Bladders Against Any Manufacturing Faults.
- Tinted Anti-Glare Windows - Expansive Windows Offering a Panoramic Vista of Any Surroundings, Whilst Reducing Glare & Increasing Privacy.
- Zip-Up Curtains - Leaf Pattern Embossed Zip In Curtains / Blinds for Maximum Privacy on an Evening, or Alternatively to Block Light on Brighter Days.
- Fibreglass RH Side Eyebrow Canopy - Creating a Mini Canopy / Porch Area, Sheltered Against the Elements; Ideal for Tying Shoelaces.
- Internal Divider Door - Two Thirds Zip-Back Divider Panel, Accompanied by Large PVC Windows and Zip-In Curtains, Allocating a Designated Porch Area.
- Phoenix Mesh Ventilation Fly Screen Door Panel - A Zip-Back Assisted Healing 'Smart' Mesh Panel, Which Self-Repairs Any Snag Damage Caused by Usage Over Time, Maintains a Pleasant Through Flow of Air & Keeps Insects at Bay. Found on the RH Side Door, Internal Divider Door & Front LH Side Upper Window,
- Internal PVC Storm Cover - Positioned at the Front LH Side Upper Window For Further Protection Against the Elements During Adverse Weather Conditions.
- Sewn-In PE Groundsheet - To Increase Convenience When Pitching, Reduce Water Ingression to the Interior & Prevent Bugs From Accessing Your Living Area.
- Darkened 'Twilight' Six Berth Inner Tent & Dividers - A Breathable Clip-In Micro-Polyester Inner Tent, Designed to Luxuriously Sleep Up to Six Adults, Which Which Can Be Separated Into Three Two Berth Bedrooms Using the Zipped Dividers, Each of Which Can Comfortably House a Double Air Bed.
- Extra Deep King Deluxe Bedrooms - Ergonomic 240cm Deep Bedrooms Able to Accomodate Large Air Beds.
- Four Front Mesh Pockets - Spacious Mesh Storage Pockets on the Inner Tent Exterior for Storing Books, Footwear & Other Items You Require Close to Hand.
- Vortex Bedroom Ventilation System - A Wealth of Mesh Ventilation Points to Help Maintain A Consistently Pleasant Temperature & Through Flow of Air.
- Cable Access Point - An Electrical Hook Up Point Extending to the Bedroom, Designed To Power Electrical Appliances Within the Tent.
- Lumi-Link & Up/Downlighter Compatible - Granting You the Option of Illuminating Your Tent on Those Darker Nights.
- Reflective Guylines & Adjusters - High Visibility Guylines That Increase Convenience & Reduce the Risk of Tripping.
- Two Berth Inner Tent Attachment Loops.
- Complete with Dual-Action Hand Pump, Steel Ground Pegs, Repair Kit & Carry Bag.