Outwell Mountain Lake 5ATC Tent Package 2021
Made from Outwell Airtech Polycotton fabric, the Mountain Lake 5ATC Tent is everything you need on your family camp. Spacious design with ambassador sized master bedroom and near vertical walls allow for a super comfortable environment to relax and take in your surroundings.
The Outwell Airtech Fabric is made from a quality polycotton which has been treated with a water repellent finish. The reason Polycotton fabric is so popular; it is an ideal fabric to use in warmer climates and is unrivalled in breathability to reduce condensation. Also, a well looked after polycotton tent can last a long time and less prone to UV, this will give you many happy years camping.
The Mountain Lake is split into 3 zones, the rear Master bedroom can be configured into either a 3+2 or an opened up using the zip dividing wall into 1 large master bedroom. The later meaning can be used with a larger variety of high rise or framed camping beds. The Inners are made from a darkened fabric to reduce light and is also accessed via the Quick Quiet Access doors.
The central living area can be entered via either the side door which has a mesh backed door, or via the main multi zip door to allow you to open the tent up to the desired amount. This allows key use of the fully enclosed porch, which is ideal space for wet muddy clothes, Bikes or even a spot of cooking.
This package deal includes the footprint groundsheet to protect the underside of the tent and allow the pithing / de pitching on muddy wet ground. It also includes the carpet for the central living area to add warmth and comfort underfoot.
- Flysheet: Outtex® Airtech, 65% polyester / 35% cotton
- Tubes: Rigid Air System frame for best performance
- Inner tent: Breathable polycotton, 65% polyester / 35% cotton
- Floor Inner: PU coated Taffeta polyester, 100% polyester
- Groundsheet: Double-coated waterproof polyethylene, 100% polyethylene
- Pack size: 80 x 60 x 60 cm
- Weight: 48.3 kg
Outwell Mountain Lake 5ATC Tent Specifications
- Outtex® AirTech is our quality polycotton treated with a water repellent finish to help rain bead and roll off. It has a high resistance to water entry due to the dense weave and swelling of natural fibres when wet, yet allows water vapour to escape, eli
- The aerodynamic design of the tents with hidden poles secures that the whole tent is stable whatever the weather.
- Features individual tubes that are inflated and deflated separately via easy access external valves.
- A sealed-in groundsheet is the best way to keep draughts, insects, dirt and water out of a tent. When the groundsheet is an integral part of the tent it ensures all-weather protection from the ground upwards.
- Footprint with integrated bathtub-style front groundsheet for three-zone tents
- Main door and mesh fold to one side and the groundsheet lies flush with the ground for safe, easy access.
- With a leading 230cm depth, Ambassador Master Bedrooms offer generous floor space and full standing height, combined with mains cable entry points for enhanced levels of convenience and comfort. Dark roof and wall panels with curtains over mesh vents redu
- Curtains with a cleaver zip attachment system, letting in as much, or as little, daylight, as required.
- Special rear ventilation design with full variable adjustment providing tailored regulation and enhanced airflow
- Dark roof and side panels reduce light entry into bedrooms to improve sleep quality. Perfect for early nights, lie-ins and to prevent waking at sun rise. Dark curtains over mesh vents further control light entry
- Magnetic closure offers quick, convenient and silent access between zones. Roll doors to the side and toggled back to fully open. Ancillary zips provide secure closure when required
- Magnetic strips sewn into the vertical seam of the inner doors allow quick and quiet bedroom entry and exit with the option of zips for a more secure closure when required
- Strategically placed tracks allow the placement of special hooks from which to run cables and attach lightweight accessories
- Three colour-coded types of pegs ensure easy and stable pitching. The peg is different depending on the job required for it: Grey anchor steel pegs for all four corners, luminous plastic pegs for the guylines and black pegs at the side pegging points.
- Supplied with all our Air Tube technology tents, our easy to attach, highly efficient manual air pump makes short work of inflating our inflatable tents.
- We are defining our tents by a comfort sleeping rating - the industry standard allows 60 cm per person in each bedroom - we know that this is not enough and with the advent of airbeds we have decided that the Outwell sleep-comfort is 70-80 cm per person.
- Bag with straps for carrying the packed tent short distances
- Outwell Wind Brace System uses supportive webbing in key positions along an air tube to provide enhanced stability in windy conditions
- Zipped section to allow a mains lead to be safely run into the tent
- Taped zip seams ensure watertight performance
Outwell Mountain Lake 5ATC Tent Features
- Three zones provide a large family with wet room, dry living room and bedroom. Vertical front wall for enhanced practical living space and easy zip operation
- Versatile wing lounge area provides extra living or sleeping space, or a special place to relax in comfort
- Three manually placed apex air tubes optimise stability
- Gothic style air tubes provide great headroom and interior space
- Quick & Quiet Access Door with magnetic closure
- Quick & Quiet Inner Door with magnetic closure
- Additional side door with mesh panel behind for good ventilation and flexible access
- Durable storm webbings
- Double zips allow full front opening with varanda setup possibility
- New Rear Ventilation System adjusts air flow from full open to zip sealed
- Ambassador Master Bedrooms offer more height, a larger floor area and cable entry points
- Flysheet and inner feature cable entry points
- Adjustable pegging points for pitching flexibility
- HookTrack System for versatile positioning of lights and items up to 1.5kg
- Reliable, easy-to-operate inflate/deflate valves conveniently placed outside the flysheet
- Floating Guyline System elegantly reduces pitching time, flags tripping hazard and simplifies tension adjustment
- Mesh pockets in the inner tents store small items safe and handy
- Large tinted windows with zip-up curtains for privacy
- Outwell Easy Pegging System’s colour-coding enables campers to use pegs in the right place first time for fast pitching and reliable stability
- Compressible carrybag for compact pack size