Outwell Oakdale 5PA Tent Package 2021The Brand New Outwell Oakdale 5PA, is an ideal tent for medium sized families with lots versatility and living space. The 5-berth tent has a wing shaped living area and high steep walls to utilize all the space inside the tent. This Package deal includes the footprint and carpet and provides everything you need.
The 5 Berth bedroom at the rear is split into a 2+3 with a dividing wall that can be unzipped to create a large master bedroom. Its also made from a darker material to avoid bright lights both in morning and evening. The main doors to bedroom also use Outwell’s Quick and Quiet access, rather than entry through noisy zips uses a magnetic closure system.
The Living part of the tent is split into 2 areas, the main living area has a fully sewin in groundsheet and access via the side of the tent as well as a fully opening central door to the front porch. As part of this package deal the Footprint groundsheet fits the tent entirely including the front porch, giving you ideal storage area for muddy boots, bikes, and a cooking area al away from the central area.
Flysheet: Outtex® 4000 Select, 100% polyester
Hydrostatic Head: 4000 mm
Tubes: Rigid Air System frame for best performance
Maximum pressure: 9 psi/0.6 bar
Inner tent: Breathable polyester, 100% polyester
Floor Inner: PU coated Taffeta polyester, 100% polyester
Groundsheet: Double-coated waterproof polyethylene, 100% polyethylene
Pack size: 90 x 43 x 43 cm
Weight: 28.9 kg
Outwell Oakdale 5PA Tent Specification
- Outtex® 4000 Select Outtex® 4000 Select is a hard-wearing, quality, 100 per cent polyester that addresses key expectations for fabrics ideal for regular general camping. It is fire retardant and has a PU-coating that provides a 4,000mm hydrostatic head waterproof rating
- Fire Retardant Material meets all the latest regulations for tent materials
- Taped Seams Extra protection across all seams, the tape ensures no chance of any water ingress
- Aerodynamic Storm Protection 9 The aerodynamic design of the tents with hidden poles secures that the whole tent is stable whatever the weather.
- Outwell Rigid Air System Features individual tubes that are inflated and deflated separately via easy access external valves.
- Outwell Wind Brace System Outwell Wind Brace System uses supportive webbing in key positions along an air tube to provide enhanced stability in windy conditions
- Outwell Sewn-in Ground System A sealed-in groundsheet is the best way to keep draughts, insects, dirt and water out of a tent. When the groundsheet is an integral part of the tent it ensures all-weather protection from the ground upwards.
- Outwell Easy Access System Main door and mesh fold to one side and the groundsheet lies flush with the ground for safe, easy access.
- Outwell Rear Ventilation System Special rear ventilation design with full variable adjustment providing tailored regulation and enhanced airflow
- Premier Bedroom Outwell Premier Bedrooms offer generous floor space for easy access and mobility, plus storage pockets and mains cable entry points to bring in power for electrics, like lights. Dark roof and wall panels with curtains over the mesh vents reduce light entr
- Dark Inner Dark roof and side panels reduce light entry into bedrooms to improve sleep quality. Perfect for early nights, lie-ins and to prevent waking at sun rise. Dark curtains over mesh vents further control light entry
- Quick & Quiet Access Magnetic closure offers quick, convenient and silent access between zones. Roll doors to the side and toggled back to fully open. Ancillary zips provide secure closure when required
- Quick & Quiet Inner Door Magnetic strips sewn into the vertical seam of the inner doors allow quick and quiet bedroom entry and exit with the option of zips for a more secure closure when required
- Outwell HookTrack System Strategically placed tracks allow the placement of special hooks from which to run cables and attach lightweight accessories
- Air pump included Supplied with all our Air Tube technology tents, our easy to attach, highly efficient manual air pump makes short work of inflating our inflatable tents.
- Sleep Comfort 3 People We are defining our tents by a comfort sleeping rating - the industry standard allows 60 cm per person in each bedroom - we know that this is not enough and with the advent of airbeds we have decided that the Outwell sleep-comfort is 70-80 cm per person.
- Carrybag Bag with straps for carrying the packed tent short distances
- Cable Entry Point Zipped section to allow a mains lead to be safely run into the tent
- Dry Zip Taped zip seams ensure watertight performance
- Outwell Guyline Retainer System Simple, effective and inspired, this feature ensures campers avoid tengling guylines when packing awa
Outwell Oakdale 5PA Tent Features
- Vertical front wall with canopy for enhanced interior and exterior living space
- Versatile wing lounge area provides extra living or sleeping space, or a special place to relax in comfort
- Dark Premier Bedrooms with mesh ventilation for sleep comfort
- Additional side door for flexible access
- Double zips allow full front opening
- Durable storm webbings
- Quick & Quiet Access Door with magnetic closure
- Quick & Quiet Inner Door with magnetic closure
- New Rear Ventilation System adjusts air flow from full open to zip sealed
- Durable, waterproof, sewn-in polyethylene groundsheet
- Flysheet and inner feature cable entry points
- Light, warm-toned flysheet roof creates a bright, cheerful internal ambience
- Adjustable pegging points for pitching flexibility
- HookTrack System for versatile positioning of lights and items up to 1.5kg
- Reliable, easy-to-operate inflate/deflate valves conveniently placed outside the flysheet
- Mesh pockets in the inner tents store small items safe and handy
- Large tinted windows reducing glare and ensuring privacy
- Fully seam-sealed flysheet for maximum protection from the elements
- Outwell Lite Pegging System’s colour-coding enables campers to use pegs in the right place first time for fast pitching and reliable stability
- Compressible carrybag for compact pack size