Vango Illusion 800XL Tent Package Deal
The Vango Illusion 800XL Airbeam Tent is designed for the large family camp, but with a premium tent with the best fabrics and features.
The bedrooms have increased in size to give you extra space for double beds, the 3 rear inner spaces can be made into larger rooms due the dividing curtains on either side. The central room is a great addition to use with extra guests, or as storage. This can also be fully remove to give a better open plan living area.
For your benefit there are 3 electric hook up cable points, one high so you can customize your needs, and then with the new sky track system be used with vango lighting systems.
The Illusion is a great light an airy space to be with its crystal clear windows and 3 entry doors, each of them have the mesh backing to keep any bugs out and increase air flow.
The extended front porch is fully enclosed front can be opened up with the versatile front door, if you require a groundsheet for this area, this is sold separate with the footprint, Please see our package deals.
- Weight: 48.66kg
- Packsize: L80.0 x H50.0 x W53.0cm
- Capacity: 8 Person Tent
- Pitching Time: 12 mins
Vango Illusion 800XL Tent Features
- SkyTrack II® - A flexible hanging system which allows you to easily attach lighting, storage or our new SkyLiners. The SkyTrack system truly allows you to design your tent to suit your needs
- Easypack roller bag - Durable roller bag to take the effort out of moving your tent
- Two zipped dividers create three separate bedrooms to sleep 6. These dividers can be removed to completely open up the inner tent into one room
- Generous king-sized bedrooms - big enough to fit a double sized airbed or double sleep mat
- The additional bedroom can be hung using our innovative SkyTrack® System, providing flexibility for how many people can sleep in the tent
- High cable entry on the internal wall allows for increased flexibility on how to feed power cables into the tent or awning
- An adaptable door step which can easily be dropped to ground level allowing you to effortlessly enter your tent without needing to step over the entrance.
- Webbing storm straps - Provides secure guying at the front and rear of the tent.
- Larger diameter beams are used with certain shapes and fabrics, to further enhance the AirBeam experience
- Reflective guylines with guyline tidies - Woven with a reflective strip to pick up light
- Pre-angled beams - Achieve greater internal space than with a standard curve. Provides effective bracing against winds
- All flysheet and groundsheet seams are factory taped - Provides watertight seal
- Vango Protex® 420 Double Ripstop 6000HH - expertly designed to maximise strength and durability.
- Fully Sewn-in Groundsheet - adds to the comfort of your tent by providing a bug and draught free environment. The groundsheet is attached to the flysheet with an external storm skirt to provide all round protection.
- Oxford polyester groundsheet - Fantastic balance between low weight and high durability
- Lightweight polyester bathtub groundsheet - provides a lighter inner base which packs smaller yet keeps your bedroom dry and comfortable
- NEW Fully zipped front awning - The optional awning is attached with a full zip to eliminate gaps between this and the tent. The new front door has a curved zip which can be used from either side and will pack into a window pocket at the base so no more rolling away
- Part mesh inner door - Allows ventilation, whilst keeping bugs out
- Covered entrance - gives a sheltered entrance to your tent, which prevents rain from dripping in to the living area
- Double zip door - provides additional flexibility by allowing the top of the door to be opened slightly for increased ventilation
- NEW Super Zips on flysheet doors - Stronger, smoother and more durable zips, ideal for the heavier weight flysheet fabric
- Living area pockets - Conveniently positioned for storing essentials
- Bedroom pockets - conveniently positioned pockets for storing your essentials
- Lights out inner tent - Darker fabric reduces the amount of early morning light
- Zipped inner divider - Offers greater privacy between inner bedrooms. Roll away when not required
- Zipped privacy curtains - Simple and quick to use, zip curtains allow varying levels of opening. Fit to the flysheet with no gaps and simply roll down into a pocket
- Diamond Clear windows - Maximise light and visibility
- NEW Skylight Windows - Windows which run along the roof line of the tent to increase the amount of light during the day and for star gazing at night
- Low and high ventilation - Combine to create a comfortable flow of air through the tent, reducing condensation
- NEW Bedroom low level vents - low level vents enhance ventilation throughout the bedrooms and decrease the chances of condensation building up
- Fire retardant fabrics - Meets European EN5912 safety standard
- Patented Vango TBS®II Tension Band System ensures tent performs in adverse conditions, especially in strong, changeable winds. When tensioned, the bands brace the pole at 3 points, and prevent sideways movement. Adjust TBS®II to remove slack. Do not over tension, as this may deform the poles. Can be stowed away in calm weather
- Line-Lok guyline adjusters - Patented guyline runners. Lightweight, easy to use and will hold firm in windy conditions
- 360º Night-time Reflection Points - multiple reflective points around the tent ensure that the tent is easy to spot at night.
- Reflective trim outline - For visibility in low light