Vango F10 Helium UL 1 Tent 2018
The Vango F10 Helium UL 1 Tent is a super lightweight backpacking tent, for those who having a small pack size is at a priority. Although limited space, you still have the use of porch space for storage and cooking and some extra space on the other side inside the inner due to the hoop pole design.
Taken from the Force 10 range of tents, the Helium has a main single hoop pole made alloy, with the addition of a small upright at the end to provide better headroom while sleeping and sleeping bag from touching the sides.
Plenty of ventilation through the mesh panels in the inner tent to keep condensation to a minimum. The flysheet fabric is a rip stop nylon with a waterproofing of 3000mm Hydro-static Head. The pre bent poles provide better head room as well as creating a much more aero dynamic tent for stability to the elements.
Tent Range: Trekking
Pitching time: 7min
Capacity: 1 Person Tent
Pack Size: 40.0 x 13.0cm
Sold seperatly is a Footprint groundsheet for extra protection
Vango F10 Helium UL 1 Tent Specifications
- Hybrid tunnel tent - Maximising inner space to weight ratio
- Pre-angled poles - Achieve greater internal space than with a standard curve. Provides effective bracing against side winds
- TBS® PRO - Internal Guying System using an ultra-lightweight dyneema cord
- ProTex® 15D Siliconised & PU Coated Nylon Flysheet - 3000mm
- All flysheet and groundsheet seams are factory taped - Provides watertight seal
- Groundsheet - 70 denier nylon fabric is a great balance between low weight and high durability. Waterproof to 6,000mm
- Bathtub groundsheet - Completely waterproof, 10cm base on the inner tent with taped seams.
- Yunan SD70 Poles - High quality lightweight poles designed and made by Yunan in Korea
- Breathable inner fabric - Allows condensation to pass through, for a comfortable night's sleep. Ripstop weave for extended durability.
- 15D 28gsm breathable nylon inner tent
- Part mesh inner door - Allows ventilation, whilst keeping bugs out
- Flysheet door vent - Open from the top to ventilate porch
- Internal storage pockets - Provides convenient storage within the inner tent. Keep essentials close to hand
- Flysheet vents with mesh - Increase ventilation and keep bugs out
- Optional footprint - Protects inner tent from rough ground, and completes the Vari-Pitch options
- Fast pack tent bag - Oversized opening for easy packing and compression straps to control pack size
- Dyneema core guylines - Excellent strength to weight ratio
- Mini Line-Lok guyline runners - Lock securely, simple to release and high performance in all conditions
- Dyneema pegging points - Can be modified for use with skis or snow anchors
- Multiple reflective points - On pegging points for visibility in low light