Wild Country Helm 1 Tent
The Wild Country Helm 1 Tent, is specially designed for the lightweight backpacker who requires a small light weight tent with some headroom and porch space. The Helm 1 man tent still has good space inside for some equipment .
The tent is suitable for 3 season camping and is of a semi geodesic design, so although is freestanding will still need to be fully pegged out and guy ropes used for the best performance. The generous inner tent boast a nice 92cm headroom and has plenty of ventilation points.
The porch space has the 1 main entrance and is enough space for a small amount of equipment, but suitable for a small stove. There is also a small amount of extra storage at the back of the tent which has access through the inner tent.
The whole tent can be pitched as one for quick set up if the weather turns and colour coded alloy poles make everything as easy as possible.
Wild Country Helm 1 Tent Specifications
- Sleeps: 1
- Season Rating Spec: 3 season backpacking
- Free standing?: No (tent requires guy lines to be pitched)
- Minimum Weight: 1.69Kg (3lb 12oz)
- Packed Weight: 1.87Kg (4lb 2oz)
- Pitch Time (estimate): 5 mins
- Number of Porches: 1
- Number of Doors: 1
- Pitch Type: Fly and Inner pitch together
- Pack size: 48x13cm
- Range: 3 Season Backpacking
- Flysheet: Stormtex P4000mm FR
- Floor: Aqua Stop P6000mm
- Poles: 8.5mm Superflex Alloy
- Pegs: x Alloy V-Angle
- Guylines: 4 x Black Reflective
- Inner Door: Half Mesh