Kampa Croyde 8 Tent 2018
The Kampa Croyde 8 Tent is is a large family tent with fully sewn in groundsheet and sturdy steel poles. Is a great tent packed full of features, one of the best selling tents for a number of years
The Large bedrooms consist of 3 bedrooms at the rear and a single 2 berth in the living area. The later is removable if more living space is required. The larger bedrooms do have dividing curtains that can be opened up to make 1 large master bedroom.
The main central living area has a fully sewn in groundsheet, with side door with canopy pole. The side door also has a mesh secondary door for airflow and protection from bugs. The clear windows let in lots of light as well as having curtains for extra privacy in the evening.
Moving into the open fronted canopy, this is lots of shade protection to sit or cook under, and the peg down groundsheet can be removed if needed.
Other great features include, Cable entry points for electric hook up, Reinforced pegging and guy points and weather protected ventilation to keep the air flowing through the tent.
For the best price click here to view the package deal which includes Carpet and footprint
You can now spread the cost with one of our 0% finance deals
Kampa Croyde 8 Tent Features
- Reinforced pegging and guying points
- Sewn-in Groundsheet
- 2+2+2 inner tent configuration
- Groundsheet for front canopy area
- Side door with canopy and secondary mesh panel
- Variable roll-to-side front door
- Pre-attached high visibility guy lines
- Weather protected ventilation
- Organiser and pockets in inner tents
- Colour coded inner tent suspension
- No-see-up secondary mesh panels in side doors
- Lamp hanger with cable tidy
- Cable entry points
- Heavy duty zips
- Crystal clear windows with blinds and easy-store pockets
- Optional vestibule front panel available
Pack size 82x40x40cm + 80x25x25cmWeathershield™ 5000mm - A high quality polyester flysheet with a superior 5000mm hydrostatic head. This material is specially treated to offer advanced protection against UV degradation and is fire retardant.
Sewn-in Groundsheet - PE 10 x 10 130 g/m² 10,000 mm HH
Frame: Dynasteel Poles - Strong, galvanised poles. The differemt parts of the frame are linked together for easy pitch and, where necessary, are colour coded.