- Sale Mens Clothing
- Sale Womens Clothing
- Sale Childrens Clothing
- Sale Tents
- Sale Sleeping Bags
- Sale Camping Equipment
- Sale Outdoor Equipment
- Mens Clothing
- Womens Clothing
- Boys Clothing
- Girls Clothing
- Tents By Size
- Tents By Use
- Inflatable Air Tents
- Tent Package Deals
- Polycotton/Cotton Tents
- Tent Accessories
- Gazebo / Shelters
- Camping Beds
- Camping Equipment
- Camping Accessories
- Fans and Heaters
- Power / Electric
- Tent Accessories
Skiing & Snowboard
- Mens Clothing
- Womens Clothing
- Childrens Clothing
- Ski Equipment
- Snowboard Equipment
- Helmets & Protection
- Snowsport Rucksacks
- Snowsport Accessories
- Rucksacks By Type
- Rucksacks By Size
- Duke Of Edinburgh Rucksacks
- Luggage / Holdalls
- Child Carriers
- Rucksack Accessories
Outdoor & Travel
- Outdoor Equipment
- Health & First Aid
- Care / Repair Products
- Cooking & Food
- Travel Accessories
- Storage Bags
- Storm Shelters
Terms and Condition
|Making A Purchase Making a purchase could not be easier. Just browse our Catalogue, and click on any items that you wish to buy and this puts them into the Shopping Basket. After you have finished your selection, click on "Check out" and you will be asked for a few details that we need to be able to satisfy the order. We accept all major credit or debit card payment except American Express. We do not charge for any item until it has been picked and ready for shipping. Back ordered items are not charged until they are shipped. Placing an order on this website is a binding agreement and by making a purchase you are stating that you are over 18 and able to enter into such an agreement. |
If you change your mind and wish to cancel an order please contact usas soon as possible, we are unable to cancel if the payment has been released or the shipping labels processed, and you will need to go through our standard returns procedure.
Pre Order goods and Deposits
Outdoor Action Ltd have in place a pre order system whereby a deposit is made to secure items that are due to arrive in. We make every effort to indicate the due date the stock is arriving to us as well as accurate prices.
|Shipping And Handling All goods will be shipped and handled by either Fed Ex or Royal Mail in the UK on a 3-5 day service and will require a signature. Once you have received your tracking number if you have not heard anything within 5/7 working days please contact us.|
England, Wales and Southern Scotland
- Items which are low value and can fit in Large Letter - £1.50
- Standard postage £4.00 Anytime Up to 3-5 working days
- Next Working Day Service £8.00*
- Before 9am Next Working Day* - £35.00
- Before 10am Next Working Day* - £30.00
- Before 1pm Next working Day* £15.00
For Orders £50.00 and above
- Standard postage - 3-5 Working Days - Free
- Next Working Day Service* - £5.00
- Before 9am Next Working Day* - £30.00
- Before 10am Next Working Day* - £16.00
- Before1pm Next working Day* £10.00
* Next Working Day Deliveries are per Working day and exclude weekends and bank holidays. Orders need to be placed before 11am otherwise they will be processed the following day.
All postage costs are worked out fully during checkout
All orders are Charged at £30.00*
Orders Have to be placed no later than 11am on Friday's.
Please note that certain remote parts of the country this is not covered if this is the case you will be contacted asap
Please note on Next Day orders we cannot guarantee if the couriers are delayed due to weather conditions beyond there control.
Deliveries from Royal mail and Fed Ex are from 8am up to 6.30pm, unless a timed service has been chosen.
BFPO HM Forces £5.00 up to 2kg
Unfortunately we are unable to take of VAT to BFPO address at the present time
When placing your order please select your country as BFPO, The reason we charge for postage is for both proof of postage and insurance on all our products online.
You will find that the cost of postage will automatically be worked out for you in regards to weight in the checkout, therefore if you wish to know your postage charge, please try and place an order and you will be able to view it accordingly.
All Standard parcels are posted on a3-5 Working day service, and if you place your order before 8.00am it will be dispatched the same working day, please check emails incase there is a problem with the order
For deliveries to North Scotland, Scottish islands, Isle of Wight Ireland and Europe and the rest of the world please note that there is a different pricing structure. If you are unsure please ring on 01254 297429
Here are a list of postcodes classified as the area you are in, if you have chosen wrongly when placing your order we will contact you with the error and give you the correct postage costs which you can either agree to or cancel your order.
North Scotland Scottish Islands and N.Ireland. postcode area, please check so you can input the correct area when ordering
AB31 - AB38, AB41 - AB45, AB51 - AB36, FK19 - FK21, HS1 - HS9, IV1- IV28 IV30- IV32, IV40 - IV49, IV51 -IV56, KA27- KA28 KW1 - KW17, PA20 - PA49, PA60 - PA78, PH1, PH5 - PH10, PH15 - PH27, PH30 - PH44 ZE1-ZE3
Lost or Late deliveries.
If a parcel is lost or late, Outdoor Action cannot be directly responsible, as your parcel is in the hands of a postage/courier company. In the unlikely event of a lost parcel, Outdoor action will wait until confirmation from either Fed Ex or royal mail that the parcel has been lost, and in most cases will be approx 21 working days after dispatch. Before this we are unable to send replacement parcels or issue a refund. Only when we have confirmation will this happen.
In regards to international Deliveries
Outdoor Action reserve the right to cancel or stop any order if we believe there is a problem or the goods are too fragile for international delivery, you will be informed and your money returned to you in full.
As we use either Fed Ex and the Royal Mail to deliver international parcels, All our delivery times are as best as we can give you and what we are provided, but please note we cannot be held responsible if these times do take longer as we cannot guarantee the service from international companies used by Fed Ex and royal mail, We allow 20 working days for items to arrive at European destinations and 25 working days for the rest of the world,
so cannot accept a parcel missing/lost for at least 20 or 25 working days have passed since the item was posted.
Please note if you try placing an order with an international credit card being delivered to a uk address (or vice versa) this order may be cancelled if our payment provider cannot fully check the address's given. we will contact you asap if this is the case.
You will receive an e-mail on the day of dispatch informing you of your tracking number so you can track the parcel, as international delivery times to different destinations vary please keep tracking your parcel just incase there is a problem with delivery.
|Delivery Schedule We will try our best to process your order in time for delivery the next two business days. However, please allow 3-5 working days especially during busy periods. Once processed your order will be dispatched that day. Some products are not held in stock and are therefore shipped as soon as possible. If this is the case we will inform you of an approximate delivery date as soon as we can by email. Outdoor Action care about the environment therefore we reuse boxs and packaging to deliver goods, we will try our best to a brand new one but if this is not possible another form of packaging will be used.|
You will receive an e-mail on the day of dispatch informing you of your tracking number so you can track the parcel. Couriers can deliver anytime during the day up to 6pm monday-friday. If you haven't heard anything from either ourselves or the delivery companies within 2 working days from the date of the dispatch email, please contact us.
A signature must be obtained by our couriers and to that end someone must be present at the delivery address given between 8am and 6pm the working day. If this is not the case please contact the couriers to arrange re-delivery or to collect the item. Failure to contact the couriers may result in the item being returned to us and may also result in liability for any additional postage charges which are incurred by Outdoor Action Ltd.
You will be sent a delivery note within your package, if you require an invoice for your order please sign into your account on our website and go to the recent orders section where you can print of the relevant information.
|Back Orders If your item is not in stock, You will always be emailed or telephoned with the option to cancel your order if you would rather not wait.|
|Tax Charges For orders made in the UK and to EC countries 20% VAT is included.|
We are able to take of the VAT for orders being exported to non EU countries. This will be processed without the VAT through the checkout process of the website. If you have any questions then please don't hesitate to contact us.
|Credit Card Security We know of no documented cases of credit card fraud using our shopping system over the Internet. All credit card numbers are encrypted in the software when the order is placed using 128 bit encryption. They are not held anywhere in clear text on either out computers or on the internet.|
|Guarantee We guarantee your satisfaction. However, we cannot exchange if goods have been worn, damaged, without the tags attached or in any way which would hinder selling on unless a genuine fault exists. Please note, although we do our best to make sure all product are useable before we send, We ask all our customers to check everything is there [especially tents] before using it out in the field, We will not be held responsible for customer who do not check items before going on there trip.|
Outdoor Action does there best to keep our prices as low as possible, but if a human error occurs where a mistake is made in the advertised price outdoor action reserve the right not to process the order, you will be contacted ASAP with the correct price and the option whether to agree or not. By accepting the terms and conditions you agree to this.
Please note that most items on the website do not match in store prices, Most products are reduced on the website and prices will not be matched in store.
|Contact Us If you need to reach us, please Email us Alternatively, you can call on 01254 297429 (International +44 <phone without first zero>) or write to us at Outdoor Action, 26 King Street, Blackburn, Lancashire, BB2 2DH, United Kingdom . |
In agreeing to these terms and conditions customers agree to receive information from Outdoor Action Ltd via email about special offers, new products etc.
Every effort has been made to ensure that the specifications given on this website are correct at the time of going to print, however technical data, dimensions and weights serve as a guide only. Sometimes product specifications may change, in such instances we’ll do our very best to inform you when placing your order. All our sizes and measurements are approximate but we do try to make sure they are as accurate as possible. No guarantee is given or implied that goods will confirm in absolute detail to the description or illustrations published.
We can accept goods back for exchange or refund only if the goods are of re-saleable quality and all labels and relevant paperwork are present. We are only able to do this if we receive the returned item within 28 days of the delivery of your order,
Please go to our RETURN INFO/FAQ section at top right of our homepage to enclose the relevant returns form.
Return your parcel to Outdoor Action, 26 King Street, Blackburn, BB2 2DH
ALL CLOTHING HAS TO BE RETURNED WITH THE ORIGINAL LABELS/SWING TAGS ATTACHED, if a product has no labels when dispatching this will be marked on your Delivery note.
We will not accept garments back that have been worn, or not in a re-saleable condition i.e animal hair's, odours from smoke or fragrances.
Please enclose a covering letter with you order details explaining what you would like to do, All contact for returns must be done via letter or email ONLY.
2. Outdoor Action Ltd retains discretion as to whether to accept unwanted goods after a period of 28 days. If Outdoor Action Ltd decides to exercise this discretion there will be a 10% restocking fee for the item. This fee will be subtracted from the value of the refund/exchange.
3. For unwanted goods or exchanges It is strongly recommended that you return the item by recorded delivery or courier with the correct amount of insurance as we cannot be held responsible for any returning items lost in transit.
4. If your parcel turns up, with either the wrong item or missing items, Outdoor Action Ltd have to be informed of the mistake within 7 days, otherwise this will indicate your parcels are all correct and present, this means check your order properly within 7 days.
5. On all exchanges an amount for handling and / or re-postage is charged. This can sometimes be more expensive than original purchase, but you will be informed if it is. Otherwise it will be the original postage charge you paid £3.00
6. On all unwanted goods return postage is the responsibility of the customer. Any postage costs incurred by Outdoor Action Ltd in initially dispatching the order will be subtracted from the value of the refund/exchange, this does not affect your statutory rights.
7. If you have received a faulty item upon delivery then we must be informed within 7 days of being delivered or before the item has been used otherwise it will be taken that the item has arrived safely and without fault. This also is the case if you have not inspected your goods before usage
8. In the case of faulty products please contact us first so we can explain the procedure of getting your item back to ourselves. When a genuine fault has been identified we will either dispatch a replacement or offer a full refund. The refund will be issued as soon as possible however, by law 14 days is considered a reasonable period of time for refunds.
9. Freepost Labels : If you have received a product sent by us that is wrong, damaged or you believe you should receive a freepost label then please contact us first via email and we will discuss and if needed send you a label. Once we receive the goods back the returns team will check the item over and either provide a replacement or refund. If we check the return and can find no faults then you will be liable to pay the freepost label cost that we get charged from Royal Mail ( a copy of the payment can be sent to prove the costs we have paid).
10. Footwear Returns:
All footwear purchased online is done so at your own risk with regards to the fit of the footwear. Warranty on footwear does not cover damage deriving from : inappropriate use of the footwear; incorrect or absent product care; improper repairs; modifications or alterations of the footwear and general wear and tear. If you wish to refund or change your boots for what ever reason, you are more than welcome to do so, as long as they are unworn, untreated and still in their original packaging. Please be aware that you will be responsible for all postage cost after the original purchase. Please contact us to get a price.
11. Tent/Accessories returns: If returning a tent/Tent addition or Accessorie for either exchange or refund, they must be still in there original packaging, boxed and not set up. Otherwise these will be deemed to of been used.
Faulty Tent Returns.
Due to the nature of the warranty on tents, many of them have to be sent off to the manufacturer's UK branch in order to assess whether any damage which has occurred is covered by the warranty. Unfortunately, because of this, a returned tent may take several weeks to be assessed.
Please be aware that No manufacturer or ourselves cover pole breakages. Pole breakages are considered as fair wear and tear.
12. Ski returns, due to many of our skis having bindings fitted to them, these are considered to be made to personal specifications and are not returnable under the DSR because they are personalised. However if the bindings are removable without damaging the ski [i.e. a rail binding] then they are returnable as long as they are returned within our returns policy.
The above points do not affect your statutory rights.
Collection In Store
All items are held for a maximum 5 working days, after this period the items will be returned to stock.